Boardwalk & Beach (photoshoot, pics, hair & outfit of the day)

I mentioned in my last post with pictures from my 1st beach day here that I went to the boardwalk the day before and took pics there as well. This is that post! =) What a great weekend last weekend was. The boardwalk one day and beach the next. Tommie and I went to Point Pleasant boardwalk and had such a blast! Walking around, eating ice cream (they have these awesome pretzel cones that are one of the greatest inventions ever) and playing lots of games! Of course I asked him if we can play photoshoot, especially because I really was enjoying my outfit!

My skirt is the "bella grey" by Lisa Rinna Collection off of QVC. I adore this line, but I find the pieces to run really big. I got the side XXS and regular, but I should have gotten petitite. I am 5'5 but the top of the skirt is right under my chest in these pics otherwise it would have been dragging on the floor! Still, the skirt is super cute and extremely comfortable. and the way it is shape kind of reminds me of a mermaid's tale. The top is from Victoria's Secret online and sandals I got at Aerosoles last year.

I love the fact Point Pleasant beach has some Palm Trees in the sand. There are practically no Palm Trees in Jersey like there are in California or Florida and I love them so I had to pose near them. These pictures were taken very close to sunset so the sky was just beautiful!

Makeup wise I had on the Tarte CC primer with the Colored Clay foundation over it, both in light. I contoured and used the blush from the It Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Palette. Truthfully, I don't remember what concealer I used! But of course I topped it all off with the Mally Beauty Face Defender! You know what's terrible? I can't remember what lipstick I am wearing! I am pretty sure it is the It Cosmetics Vitality Flush Lipstick in Damsel with the Je Ne Sais Quois gloss stain over it, but I wouldn't swear to it.

 This was Day 2 hair, my favorite day in my hair wash style. I used the Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Mask with my huetiful steamer the day before and on wet hair applied my current favorite styler cocktail: Living Proof Prime, Restore Cream, Original Moxie Hold Up Serum & sealed with Argan Oil and allowed it to air dry. For second day I refreshed using my Q-Redew and Devacurl Mister Right with Curls Cashmere Jelly over it. A favorite second day combination. Both days products were applied section by section. I like that the warmer weather gives me more curl definition!
 

we have the same color tail! ;)
I have to get in the habit of taking these pictures with a real camera as opposed to my cell phone. Apologies for that!


I hope you enjoyed this post!

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top