Briogeo Hair Products Full Line Review

A few months ago I did an initial review video on the Briogeo hair products which you can watch here. Since then, I played with thEsE products a lot more and am able to provide a more n depth, detailed review. This line is AMAZING.

 "Briogeo is a Natural Hair Care Company that contain pure, premium and natural ingredients that help to enhance all hair textures. These products are always made in the USA and are at least 95% natural, containing no sulfates, parabens, silicones, or anything icky but do include blends of natural plant and fruit extracts, oils, antioxidants and vitamins to really have you notice a difference in your hair." To read my detailed review on NaturallyCurly.com click here.

And be sure to check out my updated video on the Don't Despair, Repair Masque! It is a new holy grail product for me!



<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top