Hair of The Day! (pics)

So here are some hair of the day pics! To be honest, these pics are actually from June 7..and today is June 16. I am a bit behind on things because last week was busier than usual for me! Luckily, I write down every single thing I use in my hair every day in a hair journal so I will know what products and what of my hair cycle there pictures are from =D

I really like how my hair turned out this day. The curl definition is on point and to me it looks more 3a than 2c!

So the day these were taken were day 2 of my hair cycle. On day 1 I used the Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Mask with my heated dryer. I was pressed for time and didn't feel like dragging out my steamer and then cleaning it after (shame on me, I know) but I still think I wound up with fab results! I used a purple conditioner by this brand called Ion I got at Sally Beauty to fight the brassiness. It works okay, I like the Clairol Shimmer Lights much better.
Style wise after that on the day 1 I used what really seems to be my favorite Summer Styling cocktail: a mix of 3 sheamoisture conditioners as a leave in, Living Proof Prime, Living Proof Restore Cream, Original Moxie Hold Up Serum and Argan Oil.

Day 2 (in the pics) I refreshed with DevaCurl Mister Right Spray, the Q-Redew hand held steamer, CURLS Cashmere Jelly and then sprayed some Living Proof Restore Revitalizing Spray because I was going to be out in the sun and didn't want my hair fried.



I am going to have a separate post on that Original Moxie Hold Up Serum but I am OBSESSED!! It is the best product I tried from their line and one of the best hair styling products I ever used!!! Increased definition, shine, frizz control and it is infused with Quinoa Protein and other plant botanicals so it is repairing your hair at the same time. I'm splurging for the BIG size soon!

Hope you enjoyed the pics! I am so overdue for a trim. My ends are becoming harder and harder to detangle. Does anyone else have serious issues when it comes to finally getting their hair trimmed!?









<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top