How to Use Dry Shampoo on Curly Wavy Hair

Ever wonder how to successfully use Dry Shampoo on Curly and Wavy Hair?? Check out the article I did with step by step instructions on Naturallycurly.com here

**IMPORTANT**
All of the dry shampoos suggested in the article were doneso by NaturallyCurly.com staffers and they are all not my personal favorites!




Here is a list of my PERSONAL FAVORITE dry shampoos:

1) Batiste Dry Shampoo with a hint of Colour

2) Organic Root Stimulator Herbal Cleanse "Dry Shampoo"    
3) Tresemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo Strengthening for dry/prone to breakage hair

4) Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk for Normal Hair.
5) Devacurl No-Poo Quick Cleanser
6) Corn Startch or Baby Powder


Check out my video where I demo how I use dry shampoo here:


<3 Diane 

No comments

Back to Top