Influenster & Victoria's Secret #VSSportBra Voxbox!!!

I have been a member of influenster for 2 years now. I love getting VoxBox's in the mail and they never disappoint, but this one is by far the best box I have ever received!!! Being a huge fan of Victoria's Secret, seriously I could not be any more excited!!

 #Influenster is a free website where you sign up and connect your social media accounts, occasionally they will send you surveys and if you qualify, you will receive a complimentary box to test, try out, play and review! I am so happy I qualified for this box.


The #VSSportBra box is focusing on the new Sports line from Victoria Secret. Fitness is super important to me as I like to work out 4-6 times a week doing weight lifting, cardio and flexibility training. There are several different styles of the sports bras. This box made me a #VSSportTester !!! I am very excited to give the bra I received, "Angel" a go with my next workout.

The features of this bra are:
-medium support
-memory fit conforms to your shape
-breatheable padding with wicking liner to keep you extra dry
-underwire for additional support
-adjustable back closure
-nylon performance fabric with four way stretch
-body-wicks keep you cool & dry

I am especially intrigued about the breathable fabric to keep my dry. Thanks to my dad's genes, I sweat like a beast at the drop of the hat so I usually am dripping wet by the end of my workouts.


In this box, I also received a generous 25% off any one VS Sport item coupon which I am going to be using tomorrow, a pack of super bright, pretty socks that also have a freshness protection technology buil in and a measuring tape to correctly measure my bra size.




Check out my unboxing video below for more details and stay tuned soon for my review of the bra & socks!






I received this #VSSportBra box and products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

<3 Diane


1 comment

  1. Hi i was wondering if you remembered your questions to the survey for this voxbox? Because I just received a survey about work out clothes and I was wondering if it might be the same thing.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top