It Cosmetics CC+ Lip Serum Review & Swatches

If you remember the It Cosmetics Today's Special Value from QVC in March 2014, it came with a unique lip product. The CC+ lip serum in the shade "love" was all sorts of amazing and ever since I got that kit I have been wishing, hoping and praying for the brand to release more shades in this formula. Luckily, someone, somewhere must have heard my cries!!

The CC+ Lip Serum is a color correcting creme gloss that not only gives off beautifully saturated pigmentation, but also helps increase the hydration of your lips and contains anti-aging ingredients like Collagen, Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid plus butters and oils! This lip product can also help the tone and texture of your lips over time.

There is so much I love about these lip serums I don't even know where to begin. I find them to be perfectly pigmented with just the right amount of shine. They have a nice vanilla smell, are not sticky or tacky whatsoever and feel so amazing when applied! They feel slick in the best possible way, I feel my lips becoming drenched with moisture right upon contact. They have pretty decent wear time for a gloss product. I don't find them to stain but that is okay because they don't claim to do so.

The colors are beautiful! Live is my absolute favorite. It is a perfect classic, Barbie like pink lipstick with blue undertones to make teeth appear whiter! I need backups of my backups for this color. Laugh is a perfect pink nude. It is great for everyday wear and even to layer over other lipsticks. Love is dusty rose meets light berry color. It is more red than the other 2 but still pretty. All three colors are very wearable and would look good on all skin tones.

live

laugh


love


For an even more detailed review and more swatch pictures, be sure to check out my video below:


<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top