It Cosmetics CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation

It Cosmetics recently added a new product to their foundation line! The CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation with SPF 50! This is going to be an Ulta exclusive for a while, but  you can also get it off itcosmetics site. I love all of It Cosmetics face products. Their foundations always have all day wear with buildable coverage. One of my favorite things is because everything in the line is developed with plastic surgeons, not only is the makeup temporarily masking any imperfections, but it is treating your skin with anti-aging skincare at the same time! 
This new beauty fluid comes housed in a cushion compact that seems to be the new makeup trend for foundations here in the USA lately. It is certainly convenient to travel with as it is practically spill proof! I found the shades to be identical to the same shades in the original Your Skin But Better CC Cream.

Here is what itcosmetics.com says about the new product: 
"Hydrating, Color-Correcting Cushion Compact. Introducing CC+™ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation SPF 50+, coverage & serum, clinically proven to brighten your complexion, improve skin tone evenness and minimize pores & fine lines. This revolutionary beauty fluid will change the way you think of foundation. Unlike Anti-Aging infused makeup, this first-of-its-kind true innovative breakthrough is an Anti-Aging Serum & SPF 50+ infused with pure coverage pigments. IT’s Your Confidence in a Compact!™
• Clinically proven to hydrate, reduce fine lines and pores
• Anti-Aging Armour™ Skin-Perfecting Technology®
• Broad spectrum natural physical SPF 50+ UVA/UVB
• Infused with Peptides, Niacin, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Algae, Vitamins A, B, C, E and Drops of Light®"



I find this foundation to have light to medium buildable coverage with a beautiful natural finish. The original CC Cream has more full coverage. Coverage to me is similar to the It O2 Oxygen foundation, but this feels lighter on the skin. My favorite this about this foundation is how incredibly lightweight it is! No matter how much I build it up, I feel like I have nothing on my skin. Combine that with the SPF50 and I think this is a fantastic foundation for Summer!

I use the shades light and medium because my skin color changes slightly based on time of year and self tanner situation. I dream one day in the future It Cosmetics will release everything in a light-medium shade.


Check out my review and demo video below:


Disclaimer: the products in this video were provided to me for review consideration. I am not endorsed or sponsored by any company and receive no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions and words stated are my own truthful thoughts, as always.


<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top