Josie Maran Argan Oil Cleansing Treatment Review

The Argan Oil Cleansing Treatment by Josie Maran is supposed to help clear your skin while hydrating it. Sephora.com says: "Purify and exfoliate skin with this gentle cleansing system. The innovative creamy oil cleanser contains argan oil to hydrate and nourish while dissolving impurities. The double-sided cleansing cloth includes a muslin side to lightly exfoliate skin, and a soft microfiber side to remove all traces of makeup, dirt, and dead skin. Innovative creamy oil cleanser starts out as a cream and melts into an oil, detoxifying and dissolving skin impurities. Gentle and suitable for all skin types, especially dry and sensitive ones, the treatment safely opens and decongests pores for clean, beautiful skin."

I have had my jar of this stuff for a while. In fact, I am almost all done with it! This cleansing treatment is very concentrated and works well. A little goes far. The texture reminds me of the Argan Balm in the tin. The directions say to use it with the cloth it comes with, but I prefer to rub it on dry skin and them use my clarisonic (I wet the clarsonic first) I use it once a week, but was using it twice a week in the colder months. It did not remove all of my eye makeup. I do like how it makes my skin feel, but personally I find it unnecessary. I have combination skin and using a cleansing oil every night and although this product is nice, it is an additional step I can do without. For that reason, I will not be repurchasing. I think if you have extremely dry or more mature skin, you can benefit from this greatly.

Check out more information in my review below:

http://youtu.be/rZRxWq06xb8



Disclaimer: the products in this video were purchased with my own money. I am not endorsed or sponsored by any company and receive no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions and words stated are my own truthful thoughts, as always.
 

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top