Mally Beauty Age Rebel All Over Color Kit

When Mally was on QVC a few weeks ago, she had this kit I knew I had to have. The kit was at an event price too that was practically a steal! The Mally Beauty Age Rebel All Over Color Kit consists of a wonderful, super soft brush that is worth the price of admission alone and two all over cheek and lip colors.

The brush applies blush perfectly, but I have been using it for finishing powder lately too. I adore the pink handle!

 The colors the kit comes with are "Sexy Pink" which is a perfect, cool toned classic pink and "Peachy Dew" which is a very pretty peachy coral color. Both the colors are sheer but buildable and have a pretty dewy, but not overdone finish. Though the colors don't stain on my cheeks, I do find them to last for around seven hours, which for my blush eating cheeks, really isn't bad!

When used as blush the colors not only made my whole face look brighter but also gave me a natural lit from within glow! I also adore the pink on my lips! Mally also says that using these colors can make you look up to 10 years younger. A little goes a long way with the colors and I think they are going to last a long time.

Check out my video for more details and swatches:






Disclaimer: the products in this video were purchased with my own money. I am not endorsed or sponsored by any company and receive no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions and words stated are my own truthful thoughts, as always.
 

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top