Mally Beauty Shimmer, Shape & Go System

Recently on QVC Mally Beauty debuted what I consider to be one of the most genius makeup inventions of all time!!!! The Shimmer, Shape & Go system makes contouring, highlighting and blush super quick and super easy!

The System includes three jumbo size crayons and really, you don't even need a makeup brush with these, as you can just blend them in with your fingers.

They come in two choices: Lighter or Deeper. I got the lighter set and while it looks natural, I think the contour stick is more on the very light side and anybody who is anything but fair might be better off with the Deeper set. This is of course, my person opinion. (For the record, I am a light-medium(

I love how these make the whole highlight and contouring process so fast, and in true Mally Beauty style they are "bulletproof" and last all day. Also, for someone who doesn't like highlighters (I have combo, shiny prone skin) this highlighter is PERFECT. No glitter, shimmer or overly done sheen. It provides a lit from within, beautiful glow. The blush color is a pretty coral, but I so badly hope Mally releases a true pink in this form.

Right now I think they are exclusive to QVC, but I hope to see them on mallybeauty.com and Ulta soon!







For a more in depth review with swatches and a live demo, check out my video:






Disclaimer: these products were sent to me for review consideration. I am not endorsed or sponsored by any company and receive no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions and words stated are my own truthful thoughts, as always.



<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top