My Nighttime Curly Wavy Hair Routine

"Having dry curly wavy hair, not washing every day makes the biggest difference in the world. At this point, my day 2 and day 3 hair actually look even better than day 1! But going to sleep at night is risky- I toss and turn and I think I fight epic battles in my dreams, because I used to wake up with hair that would give Medusa a run for her money. Not anymore, though! This is how I prep my hair at night time".... Continue reading my article on NaturallyCurly.com here




also, check out my video where I demo just how I prep my hair for bed here (it's a few years old)




If you want to see all my NaturallyCurly.com articles in one spot- check them out! =)

Please, leave a comment if you have any article ideas for me!

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top