Phyto 9 Ultra-Nourishing Day Cream Review

A few months ago I picked up the Phyto 9 Ulta-Nourishing Day Cream at Sephora. I have heard a lot of good things about this plant based brand before. I've review their Sutbil Elixir here and really like it.

This Phyto 9 Ultra-Nourishing Day Cream is supposed to  "instantly nourishes, smooths, and protects tresses while preventing frizz and split ends , leaving the hair is left shiny and manageable." according to Sephora.com And the 9 stands for the nine ingredients inside that are supposed to nourish the hair: Soybean, Macadamia Oil, Rosemary, Burdock, Sage, Calendula, Willow, Mallow and St. John's Wort.

So what did I think? Honestly, I was very much let down by this product. See why in my review in the video below:



Disclaimer: the products in this blog & video were purchased with my own money. I am not endorsed or sponsored by any company and receive no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions and words stated are my own truthful thoughts, as always.

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top