SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex Skincare Line

SheaMoisture has become one of my favorite beauty lines in the past year or so. I love that their formulas never have any parabens, phthalates, gluten, mineral oil, sulfates, silicones, or animal testing! Their skin care and body range is right on par with their hair care and their newest release for the body is my current favorite.

The Superfruit Complex formula is as amazing inside as the pretty pink and yellow packaging is on the outside. The line contains Mango Butter and Green Coffee Bean Extract. This line supposed to provide "Contouring, Firming and Soothing" and aside from Shea and Mango butters, also has a proprietary antioxidant blend of Raspberry Keytone, Goji, Acai and Guava Extract.

As soon as I read about this release, I believe it was on SheaMoisture's Facebook Page, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it! I love anything that might smell fruity and some of those ingredients inside I recognized from  weight loss pills so I knew this was going to be the perfect line to use to get my body in gear, especially in Summer. Who wouldn't want more contoured, firmed and smoother skin when you are out at the pool or beach!?

To my delight, it smells deliciously fruity and not in a fake fragrance way. This is my very favorite SheaMoisture scent and I am hoping the brand decides to release it in a dry oil soon.

The line contains a Body Lotion, Bath, Body & Massage Oil, Bubble Bath & Body Wash and Hand & Body Scrubs. Just about every product in the line is a multi-tasker and all four items are winners.

Check out my detailed video review below:



This line is exclusive at Ulta Stores. What is even better, I have been noticing they go on sale Buy 1 Get 1 half off often, and you can use the $3.50 off $10 Ulta Coupon on them! Inexpensive and Fantastic!? I like it!



Disclaimer: the products in this video/blog were purchased with my own money. I am not endorsed or sponsored by any company and receive no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions and words stated are my own truthful thoughts, as always.

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top