Summer Survival Guide for Curly Wavy Hair!

"Oh Summertime! The beach, the pool, the warm weather, the...frizz!!! As the temperature rises, my curl definition increases which is great but with it comes a side of frizz and extra puffiness I am not all too fond of! But good news!! You don't have to let your hair take control of your life in the Summer. Here are several tips and tricks that have helped my friends Sarah and Katherine and myself battle the heat so we can enjoy the season without hair worries!"

...to continue reading my article on naturallycurly.com and see my tips and tricks for Curly Wavy Hair in the Summer,click here.


Also, don't forget to watch my Summer Tips and Tricks video below, and while you are on Youtube check out my friend Sarah & Kat's collab videos on the same subject!


<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top