Mally Beauty Simple Steps to a U, U Love QVC TSV 7/29/14

On Tuesday July 29, 2014 Mally Beauty will be bringing an awesome new kit to QVC! For 24 hours early, this will be the Today's Special Value where you can get all of these incredible items at a great, low price. The "Simple Steps to a U, U Love" kit includes some Mally Beauty favorites such as the Perfect Prep Undereye Brightener, Volumizing Mascara and Evercolor Shadow Stick is a gorgeous color called "Copper Rose" as well as debuting new products including a nourishing lipstick in a beautiful rosy pink shade called "French Kiss", Waterproof Evercolor Starlight Eyeliner in an eye whitening color called "Black Navy", a brush and the debut of Mally's latest foundation "Poreless Perfection Fluid Foundation" in your choice of shade.

The new foundation in this kit comes in an airtight sponge compact which is becoming more and more popular in the United States as of lately. I went with the shade "light" for my skin and it is a good match. I do wish the brand offered this in a shade between light and medium. The coverage is buildable and sheer to full. It has a nice natural matte finish.

For more details about the foundation, the rest of the items in the kit and to see a demo of me applying all the products, check out my video below:





Disclaimer: the products in this blog and video were purchased with my own money. I am not endorsed or sponsored by any company and receive no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions and words stated are my own truthful thoughts, as always.


<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top