Tips to SAFELY Straighten Curly & Wavy Hair!

Though we love our curls and waves, sometimes we all want to change it up and go for a different look. If you are just starting to embrace your curls or recovering from some serious heat damage, I strongly suggest not straightening your hair for as long as possible. For example, when I embarked on my natural hair texture journey I didn't straighten my hair for over 2 years to recover some health. However, once you get your hair nice and healthy straightening it occasional won't cause THAT much damage- if it is done correctly. Here are some tips and things to consider when straightening your curls...


CLICK HERE to read my 8 tips for Straightening curly and wavy hair with minimal damage on naturallycurly.com!


<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top