Vacation Day 1 Hair, Makeup, Outfit Pics/Photoshoot

My boyfriend, Tommie, and I recently went on a nice vacation. We didn't go all that far- just down to Wildwood and Atlantic City (in New Jersey) We had such a wonderful time and of course vacation just went way too fast. Of course I took lots of pictures, and took some focusing on my makeup, hair and outfits for here. So over the next few days I will be posting some nice, photo heavy blog posts!

I love the dress I wore for our first night hanging out on the boardwalk! It combined galaxy print which I love and it's pink, which I also love! This dress is from Hot Topic and I purchased it a few years ago. The sandals are aerosoles. The black hooded long cardigan I am wearing over the dress in some of the pictures is from Urban Outfitters and is at least 5 years old.

at dinner with a gorgeous view



vacations are for ice cream.
 See that cute blue dolphin stuffed animal? I won him in that "Guess My Age Booth!" I usually always win, if the person guesses your age more than 3 years off you win and the girl thought I was 24! =D

The nice illuminating shine on my arms and legs is thanks to the Josie Maran Argan Oil Whipped Body Butter in the Bronze Vanilla Peach formula. It adds a nice glowy tint to the skin and smells divine!
Hair wise, this was our first night there and it is day 2 hair. I deep treated the day before and how horrible is it I forgot what I used!? I know for styling I used my favorite current summer combo: Living Proof Prime, Living Proof Restore Cream, Original Moxie Hold Up Serum & Argan Oil. To refresh day 2 I used my Q-Redew and CURLS Cashmere Jelly section by section that morning. Right before we went out (and these pics were taken) I took Devacurl Set Up & Above Pomade through all my hair so the humitiy wouldn't cause it to frizz or expand. That product is excellent for that purpose if you know you will be outside.

My makeup is mainly tarte with some It Cosmetics & Mally. I brought the Coral Crush circle palette to Wildwood last year and loved it so much it came back with me this year.

Complexion: Tarte BB Primer shades Light & Medium mixed, Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation in Light-Medium, Tarte BB Under Eye Corrector, Tarte Amazonian Clay Concealer in Medium, Tarte Sculptor Contouring Stick,  Mally Perfect Prep Under Eye Brightener, Blush from Coral Crush palette, Tarte Amazonian Clay Smooth Operator Finishing Powder, Mally Poreless Face Defender, Kat Von D Setting Spray

Eyes: It Cosmetics Brow Power Brow Pencil, Tarte Multipleye Lash Primer, It Cosmetics Tightline, Tarte Lights Camera lashes Mascara, Tarte Precision Longwear Eyeliner, eyeshadows from Coral Crush palette

Lips: It Cosmetics YLBB Liner Stain in Pretty in Pink, SheaMoisture gloss in Rosie.


 see you soon with more vacation pics! I hope you enjoyed this blog =)


<3 Diane


No comments

Back to Top