Doll 10 Beauty 360 Degree Mascara & Airless Creme Brow Fix Review

Doll 10 Beauty, formerly Dalton Cosmetics, is a cosmetics brand on QVC that makes truly high quality, long lasting products. The makeup line focuses on hi tech and anti aging ingredients to erase the past, perfect the present and protect the future. I recently had the chance to try out a lot of their newer, as well as some staple items (check here for blog posts on other items by the brand) and will be bringing reviews of everything in the coming weeks.


 The 360 Degree Mascara is a dual ended mascara features a dual-ended design with an hourglass-shaped brush for lengthening, lifting, defining, and curling upper lashes, plus a micro-detailing brush for precision coverage of the lower. I really liked this mascara, especially the detailing brush to help get the inner corner lashes and my bottom lashes with all time. It make my lashes look nice and long but natural. This did not give me a fake lash effect. It wore all day without any issues of flaking off.


The Airless Creme Brow Fix may be my newest favorite brow product! I have the shade blonde which is such a perfect match for my light eyebrow hairs. The Brow Fix was created using cellulose fibers that add dimension and color back into your brows. This groundbreaking formulation covers gray, tames stray hairs, and adheres to skin in areas where hair is absent. It is formulated with Nutra 6 Complex, a powerful blend of six essential nutrients so it is treating your eyebrows and skin while being worn. Application with the dual ended brush/spoolie is a breeze. The formula stays put all day, helps my to create the tails on my brows that are thinning and make my brows look so much better overall. A little goes a long way, I think this pot is going to literally last me years.


For more information and an even more in depth review check out my video here:



A full demo/tutorial with all Doll 10 products is coming soon so be sure to subscribe to my blog and check back to see these products in action!


Disclaimer: the products in this video were sent to me for review consideration. I am not endorsed or sponsored by any company and receive no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions and words stated are my own truthful thoughts, as always.


<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top