IT Cosmetics Brushes for Ulta- Unboxing & First Impressions!

Did you guys see my post last week about IT Cosmetics launching 60 new brushes at Ulta?? If not, CLICK HERE

My box of beautiful amazing brushes arrived yesterday and I recorded my unboxing and first impressions live!! There brushes are absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!! Softer than soft and the same high quality we have all come to expect from It Cosmetics brushes.

I used them for the first time this morning and I think my makeup went on faster than ever before. They blend like a dream and feel amazing on my skin. I love that the hairs are all synthetic and cruelty free too!!!!

amazed at how soft the brush is

I now want to get all of the rest of them, at some point I'm sure I will 0=) But for now I will be using and thoroughly enjoying the amazing ones I got which are:
-Velvet Foundation Brush #302
-Experience Velvet Blurring 5 Piece Ultimate Luxe Set
-Live Beauty Fully Complexion Powder Brush #225
-Live Beauty Fully Small Shadow Brush #220
-Airbrush Foundation Kabuki Brush #129
-Airbrush Angled Shadow Crease Brush #117


Check out my unboxing & first impressions video for more:



<3 Diane


No comments

Back to Top