New IT Cosmetics Brushes Exclusive at Ulta!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I interrupt your regularly scheduled blog reading to bring you this HUGE ANNOUCEMENT....

IT COSMETICS JUST RELEASED A WHOLE BUNCH OF NEW BRUSHES ON ULTA'S WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am a huge fan of It Cosmetics, especially their brushes! I nearly had a heart attack when I went on Ulta's site a few minutes ago staring at all of these beauties!!!! There seem to be three different kinds of brushes, a lot of solo but also some incredible sets on the site as well!

I had several thoughts:
1) Why can't I be filthy rich and buy them all!?!

2) I really wish I had a full time, real career (hi it cosmetics- I wish I can work for you, please hire me?? ;) )

3) Hey wait, Ulta is 12% back on mrrebates right now PLUS 3x the points for platinum members (which of course, I am), so I have to at least get a couple.

4) Okay, now that #3 is decided WHICH ONES DO I PICK!?!?!

just some- THERE ARE 2 PAGES!!!!

Are you hauling any of these brushes yet? Which ones are you getting?


Shop the new It Cosmetics Brushes at ULTA by clicking here!


I collect the It Cosmetics brushes. I recently did an Ultimate It Cosmetics Brush Video below on all the ones I already have and how I use them!! Looks like a Part 2 to that video will be coming soon...





Special Thanks to my friend MusingsofaMuse who posted about this on her blog today and made me aware and a bit more poor now.

<3 Diane

1 comment

  1. I already own quite a few IT Cosmetics brushes thanks to the IT Cosmetics products that come with brushes on QVC. I've also picked up a few brushes on eBay, too. When I saw the new IT brushes for Ulta I picked up seven to replace my Coastal Scents brushes. I should be able to switch over to all IT brushes now though I would like to have two more of the crease brushes (#105 $14.00) and all-over shadow brushes (#119 $14.00) because I don't want to have to wash my shadow brushes every single day; I use one set for dark colors, one set for light, and one set for medium. The brushes I picked up are as follows:

    Airbrush Blending Crease Brush #105
    Airbrush All-Over Shadow Brush #119
    Airbrush Angled Shadow Crease Brush #117
    Airbrush Smoothing Foundation Brush #102
    Airbrush Soft Focus Blush Brush #113
    Airbrush Powder Wand Brush #108
    Airbrush Complexion Perfection Brush #115

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top