SheaMoisture Lip Products Review, Swatches & Demo

SheaMoisture is one of my favorite hair care and skin care brands. When they released their "A Better Way To Beautiful" Makeup Collection I was beyond ecstatic about it! You can find the line exclusively at Target stores and Target.com

If you missed my first video about the eye shadows, blushes and blush/lip creams check that out HERE. This blog post is all about their lip products!

All of the Shea Moisture cosmetic products are dermatologist tested, paraben and talc free!


SheaMoisture has 4 different types of lip products: a lip exfoliator, lip glosses, lip crayon lipsticks and lip stains!

The lip exfoliator is lovely. It comes in a traditional bullet lipstick form and helps smooth, exfoliate and moisturize the lips. Perfect prior to any lip color application! The exfoliators inside are natural apricot seeds and sugar and the Organic Shea Butter, Avocado Oil and Aloe Very help to condition and hydrate.

Lipgloss in Rosie
Lipgloss in Jenny

The lip glosses are super pigmented, leave my lips looking more full and have a gorgeous shine to them! They are not sticky, but slightly tacky which I actually don't mind, as I feel it helps the product stay on my lips longer. Consistent use is said to help improve the texture and fine lines in the lips. The glosses are all enriched with an exclusive natural moisturization complex containing skin conditioning Vitamin E, jojoba oil, and Shea Butter.
 
Lipstick in Roberta


Lipstick in Sarah

The Lipstick Crayons are my favorite lip product out of everything. They are super easy to use and no need to sharpen since you just twist them up from the bottom! The point on top allows you to line and fill in your lips so a separate lip liner is not needed. The crayons contain vitamin E, Aloe and Shea Butter. What makes me the most happy about these aside from how easy they are to apply and how they leave my lips so moisturized is how long wearing they are! These stay on my lips for HOURS- even through eating and drinking!!
 
Lip Stain in Serverina


Lip Stain in Nicola

These Lip Stains really do stain! They will stay on all day and you will need a good makeup remove if you want to take them off. A two part system, one end has the color while the other end has a moisturizing top coat that adds shine. The color alone is buildable so you can go from sheer to very pigmented but without the top coat it can be drying. You want to wait a few minuted until the stain color feels completely dry on the lips before applying the top coat. You can see the demo in my video below. These also contain vitamin E, Aloe and Shea Butter.

There are a lot more colors available than just the ones I show here! ;)

For a more in depth review and to see me swatch and apply several colors from each lip formula, be sure to check out my video below:



disclaimer: products in this blog were purchased by me. all reviews and opinions are my own and honest, as always


<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top