SheaMoisture Strengthen Grow & Restore (Castor Oil) Line Review

SheaMoisture recently released their Strengthen Grow & Restore line exclusively at CVS stores! This collection contains products which address hair affected by the following:
  • product build-up
  • processing of hair with harsh chemicals
  • excessive heat styling damage
  • chemical treatments
  • harsh environmental conditions
The fact these products are called "Strengthen, Grow & Restore" alone made me want this stuff without even having more information as I am trying to grow my hair long and strong and restore the damage I do by coloring it.

The formula is ideal for all hair types and styles including dry, damaged, straightened, natural and transitioning and the products remedy breakage, dryness, and coarseness. When I read who this line was developed for, I felt my hair personally fit into so many of the categories, including dry, damaged and color treated, and I couldn't wait to test and play with this new collection.
 
The formula contains a proprietary blend of certified organic Shea Butter with rich fatty acids to deeply moisturize and condition, Jamaican Black Castor Oil with reparative omegas that promote healthy hair growth, Peppermint to stimulate the scalp to promote healthy growth, and other key beneficial natural and certified organic ingredients.  All of the products and sulfate free and color safe.

The line includes a clarifying shampoo, leave in conditioner, styling lotion, edge treatment, masque and serum. For my in depth, detailed reviews of all the products, continue reading HERE on naturallycurly.com

and don't forget to see my video review too!


<3 Diane



 

No comments

Back to Top