TATCHA Luminous Deep Hydrating Firming Serum

With every item I try by them, I love TATCHA more and more! This skincare brand developed using ingredients found in the ancient beauty secrets by the Geishas of Japan is top notch, cream of the crop for your skin. This new product I recently have been using and trying out is no exception to that.

The Deep Hydrating Firming Serum is described on TATCHA's site as  "a deeply hydrating blend of Okinawa red algae and hyaluronic acid to soothe and firm skin in need of hydration" This serum is also inflused with 23 karat gold! Yes GOLD!! It helps the skin achieve a lit-from-within look without adding shimmer to the face. This serum is also formulated without  Parabens, mineral oils, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, urea, DEA, TEA or phthalates, just like the rest of the line.

The Deep Hydrating Firming Serum is my newest OBSESSION! I can't even explain in words how much I adore the magical elixir, but I will try. First, my skin is combination and break out prone so I was nervous it might cause me to break out or make my skin look overly shiny. After using it for over a month now, I am happy to report neither hap
pens! It does however leave my face feeling super soft and looking super smooth with more even texture and tone. I notice redness and uneveness in my skin is fixed! It gives my skin a natural radiance and has me using LESS foundation and concealer!! That alone is worth the price of admission to me. 

I have been applying a half a pump to my face- even right up to my eyes every night after cleansing but before moisturizer. It feels slightly tacky at first but that feeling goes away in a minute and I then use my moisturizer after (I usually brush my teeth in between) You can use this in the morning instead or morning AND night if you like. Right now, just night is good enough for me but come winter when it gets colder and the air is more dry I might double up. Right now I like the TATCHA dewy skin mist in the morning.


Check out my video review here:



Disclaimer: the products in this video were provided to me from the company. I am not endorsed or sponsored by any company and receive no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions and words stated are my own truthful thoughts, as always.

<3 Diane



 

No comments

Back to Top