Vacations Day 5 & 6 Hair, Makeup, Outfits- Photoshoot Pics

So here is my last vacation pics blog. Hard to believe it was already 2 weeks ago! Man time went fast. You can see my first blog http://curlywavydiane.blogspot.com/2014/07/vacation-day-1-hair-makeup-outfit.html and second blog HERE if you missed them ;)

After our last day in Wildwood, we spent a night in Atlantic City before heading home. We watched the Beatlemania 50th Anniversary Tribute Show live at the Trump Plaza and it was so good! Those gentlemen are so talented and did a great job portraying the Fab Four.



The 2 pics above was the last night in Wildwood! As the sun was setting, the sky turned the most beautiful pinkish purple. It was magical!!



These boards in Atlantic City shaped like a heart all came from various Boardwalks Hurricane Sandy destroyed in October 2012.
I love the building on the AC boardwalk

Margaritaville

the floor looked like water!

faux palm trees
 The above 3 pictures were from this restaurant we ate at called Margaritaville! The food was yummy but I was obsessing over the decor! It looks like an indoor tropical beach!




The above 2 pictures were taken from the pier on the Atlantic City Boardwalk!



 The above 2 pictures are in our hotel room before going to that show. That is another Apt 9 dress from Kohl's! Hair is Day 2- refreshed with Devacurl Mister Right and CURLS Cashmere Jelly.

view of atlantic city beach


The Miss America Pageant was created in Atlantic City in 1921. I couldn't resist posing under the statue ;)


I hope you enjoyed my vacation pics blogs! I have such a wonderful time and can't wait for my next getaway!


<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top