BareMinerals 5 in 1 BB Cream Eyeshadow Review & Demo

BareMinerals 5 in 1 BB Cream Eyeshadows are designed as multi-tasking makeup/skincare hybrids to do five things at once:

1.  12-hour long-wearing color
2.  Supercharged primer
3.  Powerful brightening benefits
4.  Smoothes the appearance of fine lines
5.  Protects with Broad Spectrum SPF 15



I have three colors and actually a fourth in the shade "taupe" on it's way (courtesy of a 1000 point perk from ipsy!)

I really REALLY enjoy these. They are super quick and easy to use if I am in a rush and just need one sweep of color. All three shades I own brighten up my face. They last all day without creasing or fading and they make excellent primers if I do use a powder shadow on top.

The three shades I have are soft shell, blushing pink and divine wine. Soft shell, which is a very light pink is the best for a shadow primer. All three shades are buildable too. The more I put on the darker they get.

Here they are swatched heavy on my hand:

no flash. (L to R) divine wine, blushing pink, soft shell)

 flash. (L to R) divine wine, blushing pink, soft shell)

Check out my video below for a more in depth review and also what I think may be the world's fastest eyeshadow demo! ;)


 

disclaimer: the products in this video were purchased with my own money. I am not endorsed or sponsored by any company and receive no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions and words stated are my own truthful thoughts, as always.


<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top