Glam Glow Supermud Clearing Treatment review

I am a big skincare fanatic. The skin is the largest organ in the body and we wear our face every single day. Even moreso than makeup, what I use on my face in my skincare routine is super important to me. An updated full skincare routine will be here REALLY soon. I use masks, peels and other weekly "enhancements" to turbo charge the effects of my usual products regularly- usually twice a week and I am always looking for the latest and greatest.

I have been using the Glam Glow Supermud Clearing Treatment for four months now and I am still on my first jar! This is one of my very favorite mud masks and I plan on keeping it in permanent rotation!!

First, here is what Sephora.com has to say about it:

What it is:
A scientifically advanced SUPER-MUD™ clearing treatment to target, prevent, and heal problem skin.

What it is formulated to do:
This formula was clinically developed by GLAMGLOW® dermatological chemists to help fight all common skin concerns including breakouts, discoloration, black and white heads, razor bumps, and in-grown hair. Powerful, skin-clearing mud visibly draws out dirt and congestion while a proprietary six-acid blend dramatically brightens and softens skin. It works to magnetically draw out dirt and pores with Activated-X Charcoal, leaving skin smooth and healthy-looking.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Research results:
Based on consumer trials:
After 1 day of use:
- 94% felt their skin looked renewed
- 91% saw an improvement in skin clarity
- 94% felt it gently cleared their skin

On day 7 after using it 3 times in a week:
- 98% felt their skin looked renewed
- 97% saw an improvement in skin clarity
- 97% felt it gently cleared their skin 



My skin is combination, acne and shine prone. I love any kind of clay like mask that will help the junk trapped in my pores. What is so cool about this one is as it dries, you see all the garbage that was living in your face get sucked out to the top. Okay, it is pretty gross too but every time I use this mask I am also so fascinated by it. The mask rinses away clean and leaves my skin looking more clear, even toned and feeling so soft.

supermud freshly applied
after 10 minutes. all dried up
Aside from an all over face mask, this also makes a great overnight spot treatment if you have a particularly giant, rude zit that appeared out of nowhere. When I use this as a spot treatment the life of the pimple is usually cut at least in half.



Check out my video review for even more information:




<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top