NuFace 8 Month Update

The NuFace is, according to their site myNuface.com "a multi-solution, skin care device innovatively-designed with interchangeable treatment attachments to help rejuvenate and improve your appearance. It is a microcurrent treatment attachment FDA-cleared for facial stimulation."

I have seen it presented on QVC so many times and last Christmas I finally got one! My purpose of using the NuFace is two fold: One, to contour and define my naturally round face a bit more and two, with the hopes of prevention so everything doesn't start dragging, drooping and heading south as I get older. I am hoping with the continued use of my NuFace it will allow me to age gracefully.

Well I have been consistently using it for over eight months now and I will say, my results only get better and better. You can find my eight month update below and if you plan on getting a nuFace device for yourself, I offer two pieces of advice: 
1) Be consistent with it. Consistency is key to truly get the most optimal results

2) Be Patient. This is not a miracle overnight worker. Though I did notice some results in the beginning, as I continue to use it and time goes on I am noticing more and more changes that I am very pleased with.

Check out my 8 month update video here:


And if you do want to compare..

First Impressions Video: http://youtu.be/0rv2p2oGjOk

4 Month Update Video: http://youtu.be/Uu_aIznlgtg


<3 Diane
 


 

No comments

Back to Top