Paul Mitchell Forever Blonde Dramatic Repair Spray Review

The Forever Blonde Dramatic Repair Spray from Paul Mitchell is a Color Safe and Paraben Free lightweight spray for blondes.
It is a multitasking correcting spray that is loaded with KerActive protein, safflower olesomes and macadamia nut oil. Color safe and paraben free, the spray is supposed to smooth, strengthen and replenish depleted hair.

I use it after the shower before any other styling products and it can also be used as a refresher spray on dry hair.










I bought a bottle and used it all up. It didn't wow me but I didn't hate it either. It's an okay product. The smell is a mix of chamomile and some kind of chemical I don't really like. My hair did feel softer after and I think it helped to keep my blonde bright, but in all honesty I use a very similar spray by another company I like a lot better.












For more details, check out my video review below:




Disclaimer: the products in this video were purchased with my own money. I am not endorsed or sponsored by any company and receive no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions and words stated are my own truthful thoughts, as always.

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top