Review of New Briogeo Products! Co-wash, Curl Charisma Cream & Rosarco Oil

Briogeo is one of my favorite hair care lines. I love that their products are made in the USA and are at least 95% natural, containing no sulfates, parabens, silicones, and always have blends of natural plant and fruit extracts, oils, antioxidants and vitamins to truly help improve the look and feel of the hair. I did a review of their original shampoo, conditioners and mask here.

When I found out the brand was releasing three NEW products, I couldn't wait to get my hands on them and in my hair. What excited me most is all three of these new products would have been "wish" products I would have personally wanted the brand to release! It's almost as if they read my mind!

All three products have that DELICIOUS, uplifting signature Briogeo smell--not overwhelming, too strong or synthetic, just fresh and clean. I can't pinpoint the exact scent of these products but I know when I smell it, it makes me feel happy.

Be Gentle, Be Kind Avocado & Quinoa Co-Wash is now my Holy Grail Co-Wash! Seriously, I really want a bigger bottle of the stuff!

 

Curl Charisma Rice Amino & Avocado Leave-In Defining Creme is a treatment and styler in one! It makes my curly waves POP!
 

Rosarco Oil combined my two very favorite oils, Argan and Coconut with other hair goodies to leave my hair shiny, soft and frizz free


CLICK HERE to read my full, in depth write up of the new products over at NaturallyCurly.com

 

My video review:

http://youtu.be/tvLP0Ael3Qs

SHOP BRIOGEO HERE!!


Disclaimer: the products in this blog and video were sent to be by the company for review consideration. I am a Briogeo Brand Ambassador but that does not change the opinion of my honest reviews. I am not endorsed or sponsored by any company and receive no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions and words stated are my own truthful thoughts, as always.

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top