Sephora Give Me More Lip Collection Holiday 2014 Live Swatches & Pics

Last year I absolutely loved the Sephora Give Me More Lip Collection (see that video here) so when I saw this year's go live on Sephora.com I ordered immediately!!! Being a self proclaimed lip product junkie, I needed this.

This kit is an incredible value- $192 worth of products for $59!! (plus I got 8% cash back on MrRebates!) and is a great way to try all different brands, lip colors and formulas.



The kit has about four products each in the red, pinks, nudes and berries shade families. Even if you are like me and don't wear a certain color (red for me) you can gift them and the value is still great and you are left with a lot to play with!


(the list below is from Sephora.com)
This set contains:
-bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie™ Lipstick in Speak Your Mind (bubble gum pink)
-Benefit Cosmetics Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm
-Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick in Palomino (vibrant magenta)
-Buxom Mini Full Bodied lipstick in Menace
-Fresh Sugar Berry Tinted Lip Treatment
-Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Icon
-Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw
-Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in Blush (medium rose brown)
-Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Red Armour
-MAKE UP FOR EVER Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil
-Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Black Dahlia Lip Tar: Matte Test Tube
-Sephora Collection Rouge Infusion
-Stila Stay All Day® Vinyl Lip Gloss in Nude Vinyl (medium pink nude)
-Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint in Moody
-Tarte Lipsurgence Power Pigment in Flush
-Too Faced Cosmetics La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Naked Dolly
-Too Faced Cosmetics Melted Liquefied Long Wear lipstick


To compare this year to last years the main things are that last year had more full sizes (4 vs I think 2)
and this year has more products (16 lasy ear vs 17 this year)


I am not going to type out everything about every formula here, but if you check out my video review below I tried on all of the shades except the four reds. I'm sorry. I don't wear red lipsticks so they are being gifted and had to stay new for that purpose. Not only do I live swatch them all, but I do talk in detail how each one feels, how I like them and more. I also included the pictures below in the video too.




Benefit Cosmetics Hydrating Tinted Posie Lip Balm

Too Faced Cosmetics La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Naked Dolly

bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie™ Lipstick in Speak Your Mind

Fresh Sugar Berry Tinted Lip Treatment

Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in Blush

Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint in Moody

MAKE UP FOR EVER Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil

Buxom Mini Full Bodied lipstick in Menace

Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick in Palomino

Tarte Lipsurgence Power Pigment in Flush

Stila Stay All Day® Vinyl Lip Gloss in Nude Vinyl

Too Faced Cosmetics Melted Liquefied Long Wear lipstick

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Black Dahlia Lip Tar: Matte Test Tube  

 Disclaimer: the products in this blog and video were purchased with my own money. I am not endorsed or sponsored by any company and receive no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions and words stated are my own truthful thoughts, as always.

<3 Diane


1 comment

  1. I have gone through this site and it is really interesting, for more details follow our site:-The natural hair care products and the government of businesses of wary looks of hair by means of which the disagreement in elasticity it may be at your artificial goods to be curly hair products. The quantity is extreme significant interested in the interminable injected enclosed by revenues of natural hair care apartment the complementary transformation or disparate the outcome and is being distinct then whole new residences to natural hair weave.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top