Tarte "Bon Voyage" Sephora Sweet Dreams Collector's Set Holiday 2014


More Tarte Holiday 2014! YAY! This is the Bon Voyage Collector's Set and Travel Bag exclusive to Sephora as part of the Sweet Dreams Collection!

The Tarte sets at Sephora are always so beautiful and super generous and this one is no exception. I love the Parisian theme.


This set has a little bit of everything however there is no mini Amazonian Clay powder blush like there have been in years past. Also different, is rather than a bunch of mini lip glosses we get a full size Lipsurgence Crayon and Lipsurgence Lip Gloss. I actually like this better and love the pinky nude shades of both items!


This is what you get in the set:
-16 Amazonian clay eye shadows in Palace Of Versaille, Moulin Rouge, I Think I Cannes, My Own Cotes De Rhone, Boudoir Noir, Fall In Louvre, Provence Upon A Time, Eiffel For You, Too Haute To Handle, Bastille In The Night, Chantilly Lace, Merci You Later, No Champagne, No Gain, Take On Bordeaux, French Riviera, C’est La Vie, Marseille The Word, Play Nice, On A Good Notre Dame, Le Cordon Bleu
-Deluxe lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara
- Limited-edition deluxe cheek stain in Muse (soft nude)
-LipSurgence lip gloss in Visionary (apricot)
- LipSurgence lip tint in Romantic (peachy nude)
-Deluxe maracuja oil
-Deluxe smooth operator Amazonian clay finishing powder
- Limited-edition collector’s travel bag

 Just look at these gorgeous eyeshadows!!!! Such a romantic theme and honestly there is not one color in this palette I wouldn't reach for! This may be one of my favorite tarte eyeshadow palettes ever (for the record, the others are the be matternificent, coral crush & qvc holiday palette from 2012) There is a mix of mattes and sheens. They have nice and buildable pigment- you can make the shades sheer and soft or build them up to an extent, they blend together very well and when worn over an eyeshadow primer (I used the tarte CC eye primer stick) they didn't fade or crease until I washed my face at night. Check my video below for swatches with and without the flash of all these shadows.


Below is the first look I created with this palette. I used "Chantilly Lace" under the brow bone, "Palace of Versaille" on my lid, "Moulin Rouge" in my crease, "I think I Cannes" on my outer V and under lower liash line and "my own Cotes du Rhone" as a liner above the upper lashes.

Lights, Camera, Lashes is an award winning mascara by tarte. This formula leaves me with a natural, clump free lash that does not flake. For more drama I apply several coats. The Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder is a skin treatment and powder in one. It mattifies my skin while diffusing the look of pores. Amazonian Clay is a miracle ingredient from the Amazon that balances skin whether it is too oily or too dry! I have been using Maracuja Oil as the last step in my night time regimen since 2011. It leaves my skin soft and since using it I have been getting less breakouts! It also is nice in my hair. 



#tartesweetdreams
 
For a more detailed, full review and a swatch picture slide show of the whole kit be sure to check out my video below:




Disclaimer: the products in this blog & video were purchased with my own money. I am not endorsed or sponsored by any company and receive no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions and words stated are my own truthful thoughts, as always.

<3 Diane

1 comment

  1. Thanks for sharing this blog and amazing products about their benefits.

    Thanks
    CURLS

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top