Tarte "Chic to Cheek" Amazonian Clay Blush Set Holiday 2014

Tarte Cosmetics has started to release their Holiday 2014 collection! The theme this year is called "Sweet Dreams" and I find all of the packaging to be absolutely gorgeous- very romantic and whimsical. I really love the lavender and mint colors with gold accent. I kind of want to redo my bedroom in these colors..but anyway, back to the review ;)


 The first set I will be talking about is the "Chic to Cheek" Amazonian Clay deluxe blush set. This is a set of four beautiful blushes. They are not full size, but personally I'm fine with that because never in my life have I ever used up a blush completely anyway.

Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes are one of my very favorite blush powder formulas as I find them to be incredibly pigments and long wearing! The Amazonian Clay inside is also treating your skin as you wear. Don't limit these to just your cheeks either- they double as gorgeous eyeshadows and triple as pretty lip colors! If you do use these as lip colors you will want to use a lip balm or clear gloss over it but the color is even long wearing on the lips.

The 4 limited edition colors in this set are:

• amour (candy pink)
• classic (soft apricot pink)
• prim (plum nude)
• daydream (rosy pink)

 

There is not a dud in this bunch! I really like that all four shades are tones of pinks or berry. I personally don't wear true nudes, corals or reds so I know I will make excellent use out of all of these!

Check my video review for more details, swatches and an application demo:

http://youtu.be/S-qUYoE4xxI

 

shop tarte here!

  #tartesweetdreams

Disclaimer: the products in this video were purchased with my own money. I am not endorsed or sponsored by any company and receive no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions and words stated are my own truthful thoughts, as always.

<3 Diane

1 comment

  1. Thanks for the swatches! They look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top