Tarte "Magic Wish" & "Kiss and Belle" Lipsurgence Sets Holiday 2014 (review & swatches)

I LOVE Tarte Lip Surgences! In my mind, they were the first brand that ever made a lipstick "crayon" The Lipsurgences are so moistuizing, pigmented and have pretty good to amazing staying power depending on the finish. Tarte usually does such generous Lipsurgence sets for the holidays and this year they switched it up featuring a Lipsurgence Crayon/Lipsurgence Lip Gloss mix mega set! Plus there is a cute little mini duo for only 5 bucks with a gloss and lipsurgence in the most perfect, wearable shade of pink!

no flash
The Liprsurgences contain vitamin C which is antioxidant that gives the appearance of brighter skin, vitamin E which is natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant, peppermint oil which is natural fragrance cools and soothes inflamed or irritated lip and jojoba seed oil which is natural soothing extract that leaves lips soft, supple and smooth.

flash
I find all the lipsurgences to be very pigmented and moisturizing on my lips. The matte lip tints have longer wear than the original and the original also give off nice shine. The lipsurgence lip glosses are not sticky or tacky and smell
delicious, like vanilla. I personally love that this set is all shades of pinks and berries! Every color is a winner for me and I am happy to see no mud nudes or reds that I will never touch.

#tartesweetdreams

The Kiss & Belle Deluxe Lipsurgence Set includes:
• 4 deluxe LipSurgence™ lip tints: dreamy (cool raspberry), alluring (mauve), innocent (warm nude), dainty (pink)
• 2 deluxe LipSurgence™ matte lip tints: eternal (pinky nude), fancy (plum berry)
• 2 deluxe LipSurgence™ lip glosses: kiss (light pink), belle (raspberry)

eternal

dreamy

kiss

alluring

innocent

belle

dainty

fancy


 The "Magic Wish" lip set is a deluxe size lipsurgence and lip gloss. This is an add on on tarte's website. Once you have an item in your cart, this will appear to add it to your order. Both the tint and the gloss are such pretty, wearable shades of classic pink and for five dollars how can you go wrong?


I really am loving the "Sweet Dreams" Theme of the tarte holiday collection this year!
magic
wishful

 be sure to check out my video review too where I live swatch all of the colors and also have a picture slideshow of each shade swatched with and without a camera flash =)





Disclaimer: the products in this blog and video were purchased with my own money. I am not endorsed or sponsored by any company and receive no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions and words stated are my own truthful thoughts, as always.

<3 Diane

1 comment

Back to Top