The Curly Tee: My Hair's New BFF!

As many curly girls will tell you, terry cloth towels are our hair's enemy. Why? They roughen up the cuticle and can cause our hair to become frizzier, rougher and unmanageable. I have not used terry cloth towels on my hair now for years and it does make such a big difference! The Curly Tee Towel and Sleep Bonnet are made of 100% cotton jersey which will absorb water but not your hair products. Not only that, they will help your hair dry with significantly less frizz (vs a terry towel) in less time, whether you blow dry or air dry.

Finish reading my review HERE and be sure to watch my video and see my demo below!




Disclaimer: the products in this blog & video were sent to me for review consideration. I am not endorsed or sponsored by any company and receive no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions and words stated are my own truthful thoughts, as always.


<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top