2 things...

Hi everyone!! ::waves::

Yes I know it has been a while, but I have 2 major updates:


1) After much thought and consideration, I will no longer be continuing youtube videos. There are multiple reasons why, some which are personal. Thank you for respecting my privacy and decision to not continue with them and further comment on my decision.

BUT....

2) My blog is  NOT dead!!! Though I did take some time away from blogging, I plan on returning in full force with detailed hair and beauty reviews, outfit of the days, hair of the day blogs and what you have come to expect from me. I am also hoping to give this blog a (much needed) face lift so stay tuned for the return in Early 2015!!



Thanks for all the support!

<3 Diane

8 comments

  1. Bummer!! I loved the videos, as I'm a big visual learner. So as I'm sad to hear it, I totally understand. In the meantime, are there other channels you could point us 2C/3A girls towards? :-). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved your videos, respect your wishes and cannot wait for the blog posts!!! Merry Christmas Diane, to you, Tommie, Stretch and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the kind words and support! I hope you had a wonderful holiday! <3

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear you're no longer on YouTube. I loved your videos, but I'll follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the support and following! <3

      Delete
  4. waterlily716, shalimarcat and xbeautyandthegeekx

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top