Hair of the Day Selfies


So I've been playing around with the new product line from Living Proof for Curls for a few weeks now! A full review will be coming soon but the mousse is now a holy grail and I also really enjoy the conditioning wash.


Here are some day one hair pictures. I also used a deep treatment which I will be reviewing soon, it's expensive but seriously life changing- my hair is so soft AND SHINY!!!!!




I used the following styling products in this order: Kerastase Initialiste (this is more of a scalp treatment), Living Proof No Frizz Leave In, Prime Style Extender, Repair Lotion, Curl Mousse and sealed with SheaMoisture Intense Hydration Oil. I apply section by section on wet hair raking it through but to keep my waves longer and looser, I don't really scrunch.
I haven't really been scrunching my hair to keep it as curly as I used too. I prefer to elongate my hair for softer waves now. I also really need a trim.
 These pictures were taken with my new iphone 6! I can't believe how great the camera is on this phone! No one was around to take pictures for me so these are all selfies with my arm strategically cut out. :)


<3 Diane

2 comments

  1. I really like your new blog! And I also really like the way you are styling your hair now! Every hair look suits you so well! But please do a post about your mascara! you lashes are super duper long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you girl! you are too kind. the mascara I use lately is the it cosmetics hello lashes extensions..it's my absolute favorite!!

      Delete

Back to Top