Hair Products Review: Kerastase Discipline Line, Initialiste & Metamoph'Oil


I am a self proclaimed product junkie and I have some favorite products. Recently, my hair has been looking a bit lifeless, and feeling extra dry and unmanageable despite frequent deep conditioning treatments, air drying and thinking I was doing the right thing by following the Curly Girl Method. I decided to give the Curly Girl Method a break, and not to obsess over using silicone-free products. Maybe I will go into details about that at a later time. But remember, what works for one head of hair may not work for all, hair can change over time and there is also a myth that our hair might even get used to certain products.

I decided to invest in some Kerastase products I have heard so much about over the years to see if they live up to all of the hype about being some of the best products out there. Pricey? Yes, very. But my hair is starting to behave better again so that is worth every penny.

My article will review the following Kerastase products:
-Initialiste
-Metamorph'Oil
-Discipline Bain Fluidealiste Sulfate-Free Shampoo
-Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste Conditioner
-Maskeratine Deep Condtioning Mask
-Spray Fluidissime

To read my article and hear my thoughts, check out my article HERE on naturallycurly.com


Since writing this article, I have also already been playing with more Kerastaste products so I have another Kerastase review soon!


<3 Diane

1 comment

  1. Hair Products Review: Kerastase Discipline Line, Initialiste & Metamoph'Oil. I am a self proclaimed product junkie and I have some favorite ... ckerastase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top