It Cosmetics New Year, Your Most Beautiful Skin QVC TSV 1/19/15 Review

This kit is hands down, one of the very best QVC Today's Special Value kits EVER. On January 19, 2015 It Cosmetics will be releasing a new Today's Special Value kit called "New Year, Your Most Beautiful Skin" The kit will include 3 brand new launches as well as a great brush and repackaging of the fan favorite CC cream. The price is amazing too- under $60 (before tax and shipping) !!!

If you are looking for cosmetics that help treat and anti-age your skin while covering, this kit is your dream! It is everything you need for flawless skin! All the products in this kit are product I reach for every day, plus they are easy to use and long lasting!


Shade choices available for the face products are Fair, Light, Medium, Tan & Deep.
I use the shade Light.


Items included:
-CC+ Eye Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream
-CC+ Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream Compact
-CC+ Angled Buffing Foundation Brush
-CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder
-Blurred Lines Smooth-Filled Lipstick, shade: Love


Also included is a sample of the No 50 Primer/Serum!

                 



                                                                   



So here is my thoughts on each individual item:

CC+ Eye Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream
What They Say: Instantly help conceal skin discoloration from your under eye area! CC+ Eye features a unique Cool Spoon Technology cooling tip.

What I Say: Hello, my new Holy Grail! This product basically takes the Bye Bye Undereye Concealer & Bye Byer Undereye Corrector and merges them into one product! That saves me time in the morning which I love. It is very pigmented, and you need only a little to get the job done and the cooling tip on the end feels wondering in the morning! To me, Bye Bye Under Eye has a bit more coverage, but not by a lot. This consistency is also a little bit thinner than BBUE. I apply the product using the cooling tip and then finish blending using an It Cosmetics brush. I think it is super cool there is SPF 50+ in an eye cream because our eyes are one of the first areas on our face to show signs of aging and it is so important to protect them from the sun! The Optical Blurring Pigments inside of this magic potion really help my eye area look brighter and my genetic dark circles look not so dark. I need backups of my backups with this product please.


CC+ Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream Compact
What They Say: Experience the cult-favorite multitasking beauty product that helps deliver your full coverage foundation, SPF 50+ UVA/UVB sunscreen, brightening color corrector, anti-aging serum, pore-minimizing primer, dark spot corrector and moisturizing day cream all in one step! The new, easy to use compact dispenses the perfect amount of the CC+ cream to  make application effortless.

What I Say: The CC cream has been one of my can't live without makeup products since it debuted in 2013. It is full coverage, easy to apply and lasts all day which is important to me because my makeup goes on at 6:30am and often doesn't get washed off until 8:30pm!!! Wearing the CC cream every
single day, I notice my skin looks better even after I wash it off my face at night. The finish on it's own is a bit dewy but I apply a powder over it to help mattify my combination skin. The new compact is interesting. I like it for travel and I really like the sponge it comes with to apply. My concern here is I won't be able to use every last drop of the product and some will go to waste where as the tube (other packaging) I can cut it open towards the end until that container is bone dry. The packaging says you only need one press but I find myself using 2-3 presses to get the coverage I desire. Also, the tube is 1oz where this is 47oz so there is significantly less product.


CC+ Angled Buffing Foundation Brush

What They Say: Airbrush your skin to perfection with a swirl of this ultra-luxe brush.

What I Say: I have a SMALL obsession with It Cosmetics brushes and I always happily welcome more into my collection. I used this with the CC+ cream and it applied it flawlessly and blended like a dream. I also love that all It brushes are cruelty free and not made from animal hair.


CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder
What They Say: Sheer to Full Coverage, Optical Blurring Finishing Veil. Lightweight powder helps to leave your skin with the look of airbrushed perfection!

What I Say: I was super excited to try this product! I love Bye Bye Pores but always wished it was in a pressed compact instead of a loose powder. I use an It Cosmetics brush to apply this all over as my finishing step and it helps mattify my skin a bit and just leaves my skin looking incredible! Almost as if I am in a soft focus finish so you can't see any of my pores or imperfections. It doesn't leave the skin looking cakey as some finishing powders can do. This is another new holy grail for me since I will be able to carry it everywhere and touch up as necessary. I even use this right under my eyes to set the CC+ eye cream and it did not settle into those unkind fine lines I am starting to get. Honestly, I'm not sure I can pinpoint the biggest difference between this and the Celebration Foundation- I enjoy both products.




Blurred Lines Smooth-Fill Lipstick
What They Say: Create a natural looking pretty pop of color to your lips, and revitalize your entire complexion with this lip-loving lipstick! It's a lip-loving treatment unlike anything you've ever experienced! The smooth shine of a gloss, the long lasting highly pigmented power of a lipstick, plus the hydration of an anti-aging balm, all in one extremely lightweight, breakthrough color-correcting formula

What I Say: As you can probably tell by the picture, I was way too excited to try this and played with it before taking blog pics. It smells delicious- like vanilla doughnuts, I love it! It glides on so smooth and buttery and leaves my lips feeling soft and hydrated. The color lasts a while, not quite as long as the Vitality Lip Flushes but still a decent amount of time. Especially with this brutal winter, I need something powerful to help my lips not get chapped. When I first saw the color, called "Love"  I got concerned it was going to be too warm and coral for my personal liking, but once applied the color is a "Your Lips But Better" sheer rosey like hue. It's beautiful and very natural looking! I hope It Cosmetics releases more colors (PINK PLEASE) in this formula.







Swatches: 
All in the shade LIGHT
L to R: Powder, CC Cream, Eye Cream, Lipstick.
Note that they are not blended out


On my face, I am wearing everything in the kit  as well as Hello Lashes Mascara & Brow Power Waterproof Perfector in Blonde.



So don't forget to tune into QVC on Monday, January 19, 2015 to pick up this kit- it will be the lowest price ever just for that day and I have a feeling it will sell out quick!

Disclaimer: products sent to me for review consideration. I receive no monetary compensation. All opinions are and always will be my own, honest throughts. For what it is worth, I am also buying extra kits for myself with my own money.


Thanks for reading!
<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top