Mac Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Lipstick & Lipglass

I'll be honest, I am not one of those big die hard MAC fanatics. But I do enjoy their lipsticks and every now and then a limited edition release will come out that I NEED. I am loving everything about the Viva Glam Miley Cyrus lipstick and lipglass! This two piece collection is the most GORGEOUS shade of hot pink which makes this pink lipstick lover super happy, and every cent of each purchase goes toward helping women, men and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS! There is a sweet reason to make sure you have backups of your backups.

Now more about the color. Seriously it is one of the most beautiful, bright, hot pink shades I ever came across!! Pictures do not even do justice the beauty of this color in person. Both the lipstick and lipglass have blue undertones. The lipstick is matte and lipglass has tons of glitter (which I don't mind) The lipstick is also EXTREMELY long wearing! It starts off bright hot pink and fades to a gorgeous tad less brighter pink color and wears through eating and drinking.


SWATCHES
 Left: No Flash, Right: Flash


If you are a fan of the color pink and love long wearing lipsticks, I absolutely suggest checking out the Limited Edition Miley Cyrus Viva Glam MAC Collection!
<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top