Super Lazy Hair of the Day: Headband & Braid

My alarm goes off at 6:00am every morning. There are some days I am just SO TIRED I want to get out of the house and just get to work with as minimal effort as possibly because every second of sleep in the morning matters.

I actually took these pictures around 7:00pm when I got home from work (my days are brutally long) I didn't touch my makeup up before snapping these which is apparent in the shine on my face so please ignore that :)
This is one of my usual "I really can't be bothered but have to look somewhat decent" hair styles that I know I can do and get out of the house quickly. I usually do this on day 3 or 4 hair, it is good to do when I need to wash my hair later on because I will through some oil or treatment in there and just let it penetrate into my locks all day.

The headband is there so I don't have to slick down or plaster my edges and the broken hairs along my hairline down to my head. I then secure a ponytail holder at the nape of my neck and tie the end of the braid with another. It's really simple!

I'm still working on my French Braiding and failing miserably at it!

This sweater is super comfy. It's from Target a couple of years ago.


<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top