Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara Review #RollerLash

i haven't been buying lots of makeup because I've been on a mission to use up a lot of my stash, but last week I placed an order from Sephora for a new hair product and I had a code to try a free deluxe sample of the brand new Roller Lash mascara from Benefit Cosmetics. I think the code was "RollerLash" I love mascara and Benefit Cosmetics is one of my favorite makeup brands so I had to give it a try. I am so happy I tried this sample because this mascara is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!


I was already a fan of the They're Real mascara from Benefit but wasn't wild about the brush and I never cared for Benefit's other mascara, Bad Gal Lash. I actually like Roller Lash better than They're Real!

This is what Benefit.com says about the new Roller Lash mascara:

Why we love it!
It’s a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n’ Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls…while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours.
Curl Power!
97% said it visibly lifts lashes*
87% said it gives long-lasting curl*
94% said eyes look more wide open*

*consumer panel survey on 31 women after 4 weeks






deluxe sample size

deluxe sample size
I always adore Benefit's packaging. I really like the whole retro vibe of the cardboard that came around the sample and the fact the actual full size tube of this mascara has a faux hair roller. on the wand is super cute! Sadly my deluxe sample didn't have that little faux hair roller but it's okay.The pink and black color scheme of the packaging too of course makes me happy being that I love pink! =)


I'm pretty sure my before and after pictures using this mascara below speak for themselves. I did not curl my lashes and I am not wearing eyeliner either! I don't even have on the eyelash primer I sometimes wear under mascaras when I really want extra "ooomph" because I don't need it!

before
after
As someone who has super short, blonde, straight lashes- mascara is mandatory and I am picky. I also have very sensitive eyes and some formulas make my eyes tear or burn. I don't think I've ever used a mascara before that gave me the lift and curl this one does. It lengthens my lashes too and with multiple coats it also thickens them. If you want a less intense look you can use less coats of the mascara. The brush is great because the little hooks get every last lash and help make application clump free. The mascara wears all day without flaking or smudging and easily is removed with my makeup remover at night. It doesn't irritate my eyes whatsoever and has incredible dark black pigment. I can't think of one negative thing to say about this product it is just sooo good!

The Roller Lash mascara is available on benefitcosmetics.com, Sephora, Ulta, HSN and wherever else Benefit is sold. I will be buying the full size of this for sure! I hope HSN does a Today's Special featuring this mascara soon, as there are some other new products by them I am also curious about (the POREfessional Licnese to Blot has my shine prone, combo skin so intrigued!!!)

disclaimer: product was a free chosen deluxe sample with a purchase from Sephora. I receive no compensation for my review and all opinions and my own truthful thoughts.

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top