My New Favorite Makeup Setting Spray!

Makeup setting sprays and I have had an interesting relationship. I know they are used to set makeup and keep everything in place all day and I have tried out so many brands. In the past I have tried setting sprays by Kat Von D, Urban Decay (a few formulas) and more, and none of them really wowed me...until now.

I recently received a wonderful box of goodies from Ricky's NYC that was like Christmas in January. What is Ricky's NYC?! It's Heaven for Beauty Lovers!!!! If you are ever in New York make sure you stop by one. There is one down the block from my current job and I am in there weekly. They have more products for curly and wavy hair than I've even seen. Okay sorry, I'm going off on a tangent, but this store is great. Not in NY? You can shop their site here.

Back to the subject of my post. Inside this wonderful box was this hidden gem: The Makeup Finishing Spray by Skindinavia. I have heard of this product before, but due to my sad track record with setting sprays I never bothered giving it a try. Big Ooopps on my part!!!!


Here is some info on the product from their site:
"The original authority on makeup finishing sprays, Skindinavia is the definitive go-to when you want your makeup to have that on-going
‘just-applied’ look! Clinically-proven to keep colors vibrant and make creasing concealer and faded foundation a thing of the past, consider this your barrier against makeup meltdown. Applies as a lightweight, breathable mist to set liquid and powder makeup and holds your makeup in place for up to 16 hours.

  • 90% of users agree: their makeup looked as good at the end of the day as the moment it was applied.
  • 94% of users agree: The Makeup Finishing Spray gives their makeup a "healthy and natural glow."
  • Proven to help keep makeup from settling into pores, fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Guaranteed fewer touch-ups throughout the day.
  • Our patented Temperature Control Technology® keeps the makeup surface cool
    to avoid melting or sliding.
  • All Skindinavia products are paraben-free and hypoallergenic.
  • Cruelty-free."

I can't say the product gave me a glow as they claim because I have combination skin and do everything in my power to make my face stay matte. What is incredible to me is after using this product, my makeup stays put and has been looking fresher hours (like 8+ hours!) after applying in the morning- even through commuting, working, sweating, etc. Due to this miserable cold weather, I wear hats in the morning and even when I take my hat off my forehead is okay and somehow makeup is not everywhere! I have high hopes this spray will help keep my makeup from not melting off my face in the Summer too. I love this little spray and will be buying the full size for sure!

 Shop Skindinavia HERE.


disclaimer: product sent for review consideration. no monetary compensation received. All opinions my own, honest thoughts. 
 


<3 Diane
 
 

No comments

Back to Top