Viviscal Hair Growth Supplements

Last night while trying to fall asleep I was going through my e-mail newsletters on my phone. I opened up the February newsletter from Viviscal and unexpectedly saw a very familiar face- ME!!! Of course this made me super excited, and I feel honored. The rest of the newsletters were talking about major magazines and celebs who love this stuff and yet, in some miracle corner of the universe, I happen to get thrown in there too!?! I decided to dedicate a post to Viviscal because of my excitement of them knowing my existance. :)

So if you used to watch me on youtube (thank you) back in the early days I was taking Viviscal religiously while growing out my hair and had FANTASTIC results! I want to say I original took it about a year, or even longer. Then product junkieism and curiosity got the best of me and I tried a few other "hair growth vitamin formulas" out there. Viviscal is not the most inexpensive product on the block. Well, no matter what I tried I always wound up coming back to these little supplements because really, they are the best.
screen shot of the newsletter.
In the Viviscal newsletter, they mentioned that I use them as one of my "14 Must Haves for Curly-Wavy Hair" If youd like to read that full article from NaturallyCurly.com, click here.


Due to my hair completely misbehaving, breakage and the sorts back in October/November plus
getting sick resulting in hair suffering, both of which I am still recovering from, I decided to go back on Viviscal and not stray again. The price for me is worth it, and sometimes Ulta Beauty has them on sale so that is when I will buy a few months worth at a time. There is also a special television promotion going on now too.

Currently, I'm on my third month of taking them twice a day and I feel my hair is slowly starting to return to it's current better state. My new growth at the top of my hair feels thicker again and also softer. I also think I am shedding/breaking less (Thank God)The pills are small and super easy to swallow. I do not have any side effects or aftertaste from them either. It makes sense to me that you want to not only treat your hair topically (styling products, conditioner, etc) but it is also extremely important to nourish your hair from the inside out.


3 sleeves of pills like this come in each box
If you decide to try Viviscal, give it at least three months to start working. Yes, it is amazing but it is not magic. Supplements take time. Because everyone is different some may notice a difference sooner or later. Also, check with your doctor before taking any new supplement. I personally had no side effects but in case you have an allergy to one of the ingredients it is better not to take chances!


Here is information from Viviscal's site about their product:

Viviscal Extra Strength hair vitamin supplements for women nourish thinning hair and promote existing hair growth from within.*
Everyday stress, hormonal changes, poor nutrition, age, menopause, post-pregnancy, heredity, medication and damage caused by the environment and overstyling can impact the health of your hair and lead to breakage and excess shedding. Therefore, it’s important to ensure that the hair and scalp are healthy, conditioned and nourished to maintain the ideal environment for healthy hair growth.*
At Viviscal, we understand hair. The Viviscal Hair Growth* and Hair Care Programs provide a variety of ways to nourish your hair from the inside out, and the outside in. Viviscal Extra Strength dietary supplements supply vital nutrients to the hair follicle to prolong the anagen (growing) phase of the hair growth cycle, nourishing thinning hair and promoting hair growth.*
Healthy hair starts from within. If your diet lacks specific nutrients, including vitamins, minerals or protein, it can affect the condition and strength of your hair. Viviscal Extra Strength dietary supplements contain the exclusive marine complex AminoMar®, as well as Biotin, Zinc, Vitamin C, Horsetail Extract and Iron, to nourish hair from within. Viviscal Extra Strength has been scientifically proven to nourish thinning hair and promote existing hair growth.*
Use Viviscal Extra Strength as part of the complete Viviscal Hair Growth and Hair Care Programs. The Viviscal hair care range nourishes hair from within (Viviscal Extra Strength), prepares the scalp (Viviscal Hair and Scalp Serum, Gentle Shampoo and Moisturizing Conditioner), and adds volume (Viviscal Hair Filler Fibers).*
Why Viviscal Extra Strength hair vitamins?
  • 100% drug free
  • Contains some ingredients of natural origins
  • Nourishes thinning hair and promotes existing hair growth from within*
  • #1 selling hair growth supplement in the U.S.+
  • Surgery-free, easy-to-use solution for hair growth*
  • Scientifically proven to improve hair thickness and reduce shedding within 3-6 months++*
  • 93% of customers would recommend Viviscal Extra Strength to a friend+++
  • Suitable for all hair types
+Based on IRI data in Food Drug Mass category for 52 weeks ending Jan. 26, 2014
++Thomas J. Stephens & Associates, Carrollton, TX (2012)
+++U.S. Viviscal Customer Survey 2011



disclaimer: Not a paid or sponsored post. Products bought with my own money and I had no idea about being in their newsletter until I saw it!

<3 Diane









1 comment

  1. if we use this tablets its very effective for our body .
    i think its not god for me and other people . . .


    hair jelly | solution for hair loss in women

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top