6 FAQs You Want to Know About Oils for Your Hair

We love using different oils on our hair for various reasons--pre-pooing, deep treatments, sealing, adding shine--to name a few. Massaging our hair and scalps with oils feels wonderful and provides us with many benefits such as increased hair growth, shinier and stronger hair. Dr. Rohini Wadhwani of Skin Essentials says “oiling hair has a multi-dimensional effect. And it helps by increasing the tensile strength of the hair, reducing the frizziness and preventing breakage.”



  1. How often do I need to use it till I notice a difference?
  2. What is the most effective way of using oil on my hair?
  3. Which oil does my hair need?
  4. What if I use too much oil?
  5. How do I oil my hair?
  6. What is an oil pre-poo?

 If you want to know the answer to these questions and learn about hair oils, please come read my article over on NaturallyCurly.com by CLICKING HERE.


<3 Diane

 

 

No comments

Back to Top