Air Repair Rescue Balm & Lip Quencher

Have you heard of Air Repair? This line of skin care is awesome! Air Repair was designed specifically to meet the needs of travelers or those with dry, dehydrated and problem skin. These ground-breaking formulations are also all cruelty, petroleum, mineral oil and paraben free!

Today I will be reviewing two products: the Rescue Balm & Lip Quencher!

Air Repair Rescue Balm
All Purpose Skin Salve & Lip Balm

What the brand says: The "Swiss Army Knife" of Beauty Products. This multi-purpose skin healer is 100% natural and acts as a skin protectant and lip balm in one. With it's nourishing blend of nature's most potent emollients, it soothes on contact. Perfect for both cold and warm climates. Great as a sport salve, especially when going into cold and high altitude environments such as skiing, mountain climbing, hiking, etc. Also, you can apply this rescue balm before and after swimming. Great salve to use to help heal hands and cuticles for professionals such as cooks, bartenders, etc.

Ingredients: Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Lanolin, Apis Mellifera (Beeswax) Wax, Tocoph
erol (Vitamin E), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Lavandula Essential Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Butyrospermun Parkii (Shea) Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Oil, Pelagonium Graveolens (Geranium) Essential Oil.



What I Say: I HAD to include the ingredients on here for this product because IT IS ALL NATURAL! This is a great alternative to vaseline/petroleum jelly, which is a by product of oil and that is gross. The uses of this product are endless- my favorite ways to use it have been on my cuticles and also on the ends of my hair which are damaged, old and dry.  The emollient properties have really helped my hair, especially since we still are having a couple cold days. I also have been using it as my nightly lip balm since it is colorless. I love that is is natural and super afforadable too- only around $12!  A little goes a long way and I don't detect any smell. This for sure will be a rebuy for me and I plan to keep one at my desk, in the bathroom and in my purse.


Maximum Moisture Lip Quencher
Plump & Repair Lip Treatment

What the brand says: This is a unique hybrid of lip treatment and cosmetic. This multitasking product plumps, nourishes and heals dry, irritated lips, while imparting a natural, sheer pink sheen. Loaded with Grapeseed Oil, to neutralize the stress caused by free radicals, this lip conditioning treatment delivers a powerful dose of Vitamins C & E to nourish and protect.

Unlike most volumizing lip products on the market that include ingredients to "irritate" the lips causing them to swell, Maximum Moisture Lip Quencher contains VOLULIP which naturally enhances lip volume by stimulating Hyaluronic Acid to increase water retention. The result is fuller looking lips without the irritation. Like all the Air Repair products, Maximum Moisture Lip Quencher is free of Parabens, Petroleum and Mineral Oil.



 
What I Say: This is another great product. A gloss like consistency that is not sticky, tacky, icky or gooey. It feels nice and slick on my lips with great shine and beautiful pigment. I LOVE the color- it is a gorgeous ligher rosey pink and if you know me, you know I only really wear pink lipcolor! The color is a "your lips but better" and will work on any skintone.  This formula also fills in the fine lines in my lips (years of straw drinking to thank for that) and and makes them look nice and full. Another great product from air repair. A little goes a long way with this too so this tube will last forever. It is about $14.



I am beyond impressed with these two Air Repair products I tried and appreciate the good ingredients inside and what bad ingredients are left out.





You can find Air Repair at Ricky's NYC stores or on the Ricky's NYC website here

disclaimer: products sent for review consideration. No monetary compensation received and all words are my own, honest opinions.

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top