It Cosmetics CC+ Your Way to Beautiful Skin QVC Today's Special Value 3/27/15

If you are an It Cosmetics fan, you are going to want to tune to QVC on Friday, March 27, 2015 for the new Today's Special Value! This special kit will feature three new launches plus two existing wonderful It products! I was fortunate the receive this early so I can provide a review of everything!

This kit is featuring products that help illuminate the skin and give you that "lit from within" glow. To be honest, as a girl with shine prone, combination skin, I always get nervous when I see illuminate, illuminizer, highlight, etc because so many of those kind of products can leave me looking way too shiny. But It Cosmetics does do Illumination right! A more subtle, natural glow and never glitter or shimmer.

read more and see pics after the break!


The only choice you have to make with this kit is your shade in the CC+ cream. It is worth noting I usually use the original CC+ cream in light and medium is very dark for me. I did receive this new CC+ Illumination cream in Medium and it's lighter than the regular one. CC+ Illumination in Medium matches my skin tone and the regular version Medium is too dark. I do find though that the CC+ shades are very forgiving though.


NEW Your Skin But Better Anti-Aging Physical CC+ Cream Illumination
They Say: "Experience your cult-favorite multitasking beauty miracle, now in an illuminating formula that gives you the appearance of a lit-from-within glow. It’s full coverage foundation, SPF 50+ UVA/UVB sunscreen, brightening color corrector, anti-aging serum, pore-minimizing primer, dark spot corrector and moisturizing day cream all in one step!"

I Say: As mentioned earlier I have this in medium and it works for my usually light skin tone. The original CC+ cream is a Holy Grail product for me and still is. I can get full coverage that looks natural and I am anti-aging my skin at the same time. This new Illumination version is also full coverage with the anti aging ingredients and now added illuminizers. I used 3 pumps for the fullest coverage. You can use less depending on the look you want to achieve. For me personally, this version left me a bit too shiny for my liking but once I set it with celebration foundation it helped significantly. If you have mature, dry and/or dull skin I think you will especially love this formula for the illumination factor. Aside from the pictures here to show you just the TSV on my face, If I honestly had to pick between buying this one and the original, I would go for the original. Please It Cosmetics, make a matte version of this CC cream next time? ;)


Anti-Aging Vitality Face Disc
They Say: "Discover your most radiant, youthful look with this anti-aging powerhouse! It includes a Matte Bronzer, Illuminating Powder and Blush Stain, formulated with anti-aging, skin-loving ingredients and talc-free, high-performance pigments."

I Say: I have had this product for years and am still on my first one! Featuring a powder bronzer, highlighter and blush it is great to travel with. The mirror it comes with is huge. You need so very little of each product with each use so it lasts and lasts. The bronzer is matte and very natural looking, it also makes an excellent contour product. The highlighter I use only under my eyebrows usually but you can absolutely highlight your face with it. Sometimes I use a little bit over my lip color and it makes my lips appear a big larger and have added sheen. I also have used all three colors as eyeshadows. The box comes with a handy little chart (see below) that shows you where to apply each product. My favorite part of this disc is the blush. A gorgeous shade of pink that is buildable. It does not go on as intense as my swatches. What I especially love about this and all it cosmetic blushes is that my face does not eat them after a little while. The color stays put and vibrant for the whole day until I wash my makeup up off at night, and not many blushes stay on my cheeks that long!


NEW Heavenly Luxe Radiance Wand Brush
They Say: "Get your most radiant look with the stroke of a brush! This ultra-luxe, domed brush is designed for flawless application of your bronzing, illuminating and blush shades."

I Say: If you read my blog before, you probably know I love It Cosmetic brushes! This one is great.I have a similar brush shape from It but it is shorter and wider. I usually use that one for powder. I like that face this dome is thinner because it makes applying brush exactly where you want it on your cheeks such a breeze! You can also use it if you want to apply the highlighter to your face or bronzer. The thinner shape of the dome is also great for contouring and getting in the hollows under the cheeks. It's so soft. I always appreciate that the it brushes are made with synthetic hairs!






NEW Luxe High-Performance Anti-Aging Eye Shadow Trio in "Pretty In Spring"

They Say: "Give your eyelids the naturally pretty, anti-aging, skin-loving shades they deserve! This eyeshadow trio is packed with high-performance pigments and anti-aging ingredients that help blur away the look of imperfections. The trio includes three new spring-inspired shades: Fresh (Soft Beige), Blissful (Satin Soft Nude) and Serene (Satin Deep Taupe)"

I Say: Out of this whole kit, I was most excited for this! I LOVE It Cosmetics eye shadows and I have all six trios already released, some colors I even have 2 of so a set lives at my boyfriend's house. I was so happy to see a new trio released and not only that, a new pink shade!! I LOVE pink toned eyeshadows. There is something about them against my blue eyes I enjoy. Plus I love the color pink! These are gorgeous neutrals infused with skincare ingredients including hydrolyzed collagen, green tea, and vitamins A, C and E to name a few! Yes everyone, your eyelids need skincare too! Like all It Shadows, these glide on like butter and blend effortlessly. I love, love, love, love this trio. It is going to be my go to shadows now for spring. When worn over a primer, the colors last on me all day. I keep meaning to pick up the It eyeshadow primer, it's like the one It item I don't own. LOL

Under the actual shadows is a mirror and 2 two-sided sponge applicators so you can apply on the go, if needed.
No-Tug® Dual Airbrush Eyeshadow Brush

They Say: "Give your eyelids an airbrushed finish! This cutting-edge, dual-ended eyeshadow brush applies shades flawlessly without tugging on the delicate skin of your eyelids."

I Say: I have quite a few of these brushes and they are great. Super soft and fluffy! I like using the fluffier side all over and then the thinner side in my crease. You can also use the fluffy side in your crease and thin side to line with. Sometimes I will use the sponge applicator from the eyeshadow trio on lid, thinner side in crease and fluffy under brow. Or whatever you want. This double sided brush is extremely versatile!











SWATCHES & PICS

Vitality Face Disc
no flash
flash

Eyeshadow Trio
no flash

flash


wearing the whole kit + mascara and lip gloss. no flash.


Make sure you watch QVC on March 27, 2015 to purchase this special kit at the lowest price it will ever be!

disclaimer: products provided to me for review consideration. no monetary compensation received for my review. All opinions are my own and honest thoughts,as always.

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top