Design Essentials Naturals Coconut & Monoi Hair Products Review

The Design Essentials Naturals Coconut & Monoi Collection was developed for dull, dry hair. Their website says that the line is "Expertly infused with coconut oil, monoi oil and nourishing botanicals to quench dry, thirsty curls. Each coconut & monoi formula is designed to deliver intense hydration to instantly transform dry, thirsty hair into soft, shiny, revitalized curls in just minutes!" Since I have super dry, thirsty, dull and damaged hair, I was very much looking forward to trying out this line! I have loved coconut oil for years and have recently been on a monoi oil kick so I had high hopes for this collection.

CLICK HERE to read my in depth, detailed review on NaturallyCurly.com!

Products:
  • Coconut & Monoi Deep Moisture Milk Souffle
  • Coconut & Monoi Coconut Water Curl Refresher
  • Coconut & Monoi Deep Moisture Milk Creme
  • Coconut & Monoi Deep Moisture Oil Treatment
  • Coconut & Monoi Intense Shine Oil Mist

If you want to learn more about why Monoi Oil is so amazing for your hair, also be sure to read my article about the miracle ingredient here!

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top