Living Proof Curl Collection Review

Living Proof is one of my top favorite hair product lines ever. I have backups of the Restore Treatment Mask and Repair Lotion at all times.. Imagine my excitement when I heard that Living Proof would be releasing a product line specially formulated for CURLS! I literally squealed in excitement and couldn't get my hands on the products fast enough to try. Because of how I truly adore this brand as a whole, I had very high expectations that the curl line would blow me away.

CLICK HERE to read my detailed review on the Living Proof CURLS line on naturallycurly.com 


Products:
  • Curl Conditioning Wash
  • Curl Detangling Rinse
  • Curl Enhancing Styling Mousse
  • Curl Defining Styling Cream
This review was written the last week of January 2015. I don't always have control when my articles get posted to NaturallyCurly, so apologies for the delay with this one!

<3 Diane




No comments

Back to Top