Ouidad Curl Recovery Line for Dry & Damaged Textures

If you ask me, I think Ouidad products are some of the best out there for curls and waves.They have been in my rotation of products probably longer than any other curly hair brand ( After visiting the flagship salon in NYC for a great cut a few weeks ago, I have been on a Ouidad kick.

 The particular line was developed for dry, damaged textures. It contains a special repair complex with ingredients such as Mafura Butter and Kalahari Melon Seed Oil which are both nutrient-rich. I also like that using this line helps not only to repair the hair, but also help prevent future damage because believe me when I say right now my hair is damaged enough.

CLICK HERE to read my thoughts on all four products in this line!



  • Ultra-Nourishing Cleansing Oil
  • Whipped Curls Daily Conditioner & Styling Primer
  • Melt Down Extreme Mask
  • Curl Defining Styling Souffle

Also be sure to check out my detailed review of my wonderful Ouidad Flagship Salon Experience here and here!

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top