Philosophy Sunshine Grace Summer Fragrance Trio

I have been on a slight Philosophy fragrance kick lately. I purchased the Love Sweet Love perfume in my last Sephora Haul and then I was watching QVC and saw a kit with an incredible value of the "Sunshine Grace" fragrance products I could not pass up. Read on for details.


QVC had Super Size of your choice of Summer fragrances: You got to pick between Summer Grace, Falling in Love Summer, Sea of Love or Sunshine Grace.  The trio includes 32-fl oz super-sized olive oil scrub, 32-fl oz super-sized firming body emulsion, and 4-fl oz super-sized edt spray fragrance. It was also on Easy Pay which sealed the deal for me.


I usually like Philosophy's "Love" fragrances (falling in love, unconditional love, love sweet love) a lot more than their "Grace" fragrances, but that isn't to say I don't like the Grace fragrances, because I do. What's more is I am so scent picky, for me to go ahead and order a fragrance off the TV without ever smelling it is just plain crazy. I wanted to smell it in person first but I think it is a QVC exclusive so I figured at worst I can return it.

Regarding the other options in this scent, I had Summer Grace in the past and I liked but did not love that one. Falling in Love Summer sounds tempting, but I am picky with Jasmine so I didn't want to risk it. Sea of Love has adorable packaging but I smelled it in Sephora and it just wasn't my type of fragrance. I liked it, but wasn't super crazy about it.

So what made me go ahead and order? A few things. For starters, I do like almost every Philosophy fragrance I sniffed, with the exception of "Live Joyously" Sorry not sorry but that scent and my nose does not a nice pair make. But when the Philosophy lady (I forgot her name! aaahh!!!) on QVC was presenting the choices, the notes in Sunshine Grace just sounded like something I would adore.


Per QVC.com The Note's of Sunshine Grace include "warm, fresh floral scents with notes of sparkling freesia, orange blossom, and sunny musk."

The Orange Blossom is what sold me. I have been on a HUGE Orange Blossom kick lately. Obsessed with Jo Malone's Orange Blossom and the Wen Spring Orange Blossom Replenishing Treatment Mist. I also tend to like fragrances with musk in them as well so I was on a safe bet here.

Though I do smell the Orange Blossom in this fragrance, it isn't super strong. Nonetheless, I do enjoy Sunshine Grace! To me, it smells like Baby Grace, which ironically enough is my favorite scent from the Grace family, except it is a little bit warmer in scent. I think the scent is light, refreshing with a hint of citrus and perfect for summer. I also love the Beach umbrella and scene on the packaging.

The fragrance, though not super strong tends to last on me all day, especially when I layer it over the scrub and firming body emulsion.

The Olive Oil Scrub is described on QVC.com as a gentle exfoliator. I have used it a few times and agree completely. It leaves my skin feeling clean and very soft. I think it may be safe to use this daily, but I have only been using it a couple of times a week in fear of over exfoliating.

The Firming Body Emulsion is a lightweight body lotion that is also supposed to help firm your skin. I'm all about that! My skin absorbs it instantly and it is not sticky, heavy or greasy. I think I will especially appreciate the lightness of this lotion when Summer is [finally] here and I don't want to slather a super rich cream on because it is so humid out.

Overall, I am pleased with my purchase. If you are interested in the kit, as of the time of writing this blog it is still available on qvc as item A256606.

disclaimer: products bought with my own money. no monetary compensation received for my reviews. all opinions are my own and honest thoughts, as always.

<3 Diane

1 comment

Back to Top